Winner's charming good looks

Nate Pann: My guy friend said that Winner's Nam Taehyun is good lookingㅋㅋㅋ

Nate Pann: My guy friend said that Winner's Nam Taehyun is good lookingㅋㅋㅋ





I was eating with my guy friend and there was a TV in the restaurant
There's a program where they play a music video if you send in a text, and Winner was playing
While watching, my friend said Nam Taehyun is really good looking among them
Honestly among idols, the REALLY good looking ones are people like L and TOP, right? ㅜㅜ
But weirdly I think Nam Taehyun is good looking too
So I f*cking agree with what my friend said
Just Winner overall is good looking
I thought only people like L or TOP were good looking
so I'm amazed that I feel this way for the first timeㅋㅋㅋ
But a girl friend that was with us was like "What the hell are you guys talking about, they're all ugly"
She doesn't know anything about Winner and doesn't even know their songs (don't hate on her)
So I guess it's that if you know Winner's charms a little, then they appear good looking..?
Honestly, I'm someone who cares a lot about looks..
(Rather than caring about height or body, I like handsome guys)
I'm not a fan
I just like their music, I don't even have a picture of them saved
But the more I look at Winner
my fixed opinion (that guys have to be good looking to appear good looking) has been broken..
Even if you don't look like a sculpture, if you're tall, good at singing and charming, then you appear handsome

(+397, -69)

1. (+230, -22) Doesn't Winner look sophisticated?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. (+188, -13) Their individual colors are awesome, but they're awesome when you put them together too.. 

3. (+159, 10) F*cking good looking ㅋ

4. (+85, -2) They're handsome..

5. (+84, -5) And their legsㄷㄷ Since they're tall, their figure looks good

6. (+78, -0) First time in my life that I've seen someone make the clothes look good. I picked my models well

7. (+77, -7) Nam Taehyun's charms are overflowing, and his love for fans is awesome too


8. (+68, -2) Song Minho is very manly, he's strong and cool. Kim Jinwoo is pretty like a fairy, Kang Seungyoon's words are beautiful, Lee Seunghoon's funny and charming, Nam Taehyun's cute and chic. They all have such different auras

9. (+63, -2) OP and OP's male friend, ty ty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images