MelOn misleads fans

Nate Pann: MelOn's real funny, is Song Minho an idiot?


Nate Pann: MelOn's real funny, is Song Minho an idiot?


The voting for the Hot Trend award was definitely between 'Leon' and 'Fear', and the votes for Song Minho were really high.
But when the award was given out, suddenly it changed to an award for the rap program. Are they treating Song Minho like some idiot? The group Winner didn't promote in Korea at all this year, so fans voted a lot for Song Minho since he was the only member that had a chance of winning something.
But they really caught us off guard with this one. They should have said it was an award between the shows from the beginning, not change it when it's being presented
If from the beginning it was said to be between 'Show Me the Money' and 'Infinite Challenge', Winner fans wouldn't have voted. Neither Song Minho or Winner fans have that much affection for the show, and a lot of pain was caused by it. If they said it was program against program from the start,  we wouldn't have cared if Infinite Challenge won and would have understood, but why are they suddenly changing their words? I don't understand

Previous Hot Trend award winners

2010: SNSD - 'Oh!'/ 2011: GG - 'I Had an Affair'/ 2012: Troublemaker - 'Troublemaker'/ 2013: Crayon Pop - 'Bar Bar Bar', Rose Motel - 'Longtime Lovers'/ 2014: Soyu, Jung Gigo - 'Some'/

(+267, -8)

1. (+62, -0) What I find the most ridiculous is that it suddenly went from song vs song to program vs programㅋㅋ I'm not saying that the winner is ridiculous, and to change the winner, but I was voting for 'Fear', not the program 'Show Me the Money'ㅠㅅㅠ But looking at it now, I guess I was voting for 'Show Me the Money' and not 'Fear'....ㅋㅋ?

2. (+56, -0) I remember the moment it became number one fans were taking a bunch of screenshots because they were so happyㅠ How sadㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. (+54, -0) *lists all the previous award winners* Put this in too.. As you can see, they were all SONGS that won. How can they just change it like thatㅋㅋㅋ In 2011 it was with IC too but they won with just the song?

4. (+26, -0) When 'Leon' came out it got a lot of number ones and the digital score was high, so even when we won the votes we were still unsure.. Honestly if 'Leon' won we would have agreed with it too, but suddenly with no announcement they changed the award to being between programs. What fans have been voting for till now was 'Fear' not 'Show Me the Money'. Are you crazy, why would we vote for 'Show Me the Money'

5. (+24, -0) If it was between programs they should have told us that earlierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't vote for 'SMTM', but 'Fear'?? If I had known it was between programs I would have voted for 'IC', not 'SMTM' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. (+20, -0) Seriously as an Incle... I knew that we wouldn't see Winner for more than 5 minutes after hearing that they would be presenting an award but I still watched, and in hopes of seeing Mino accept the Hot Trend award we voted like crazy. When it overtook 'Leon', we Incles thought "Finally, we might see him accept the award" and were so happy... It said he was a candidate for the Hot Trend award... I first got shocked when it suddenly said the award was between the programs, and then when it said the 'IC' team would be accepting the award I felt so wronged that I couldn't even say anything and just sat there in a daze... There's the fact that the 'MMAs' were broadcasted on MBC, and IU's in Loen's company too, it just seems like they're just taking care of their own people.

7. (+17, -0) I'm an Incle but if it was between 'SMTM" and 'IC' I would have picked 'IC', why would I vote for 'Show Me the Money'ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's amazing how they can manipulate fans like that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images