Debates(?) on "fastest win" record

Nate Pann: The reason why Winner fans are mad right now Pann talks about the article that was put up claiming iKON won first on a music sh...

Nate Pann: The reason why Winner fans are mad right now

Pann talks about the article that was put up claiming iKON won first on a music show 4 days after their "debut", when that's not true, as they debuted on September 15th and the song they won with was 'My Type', not 'Rhythm Ta' or 'Airplane'. OP feels that it's really unfair and not right for them to claim that, and that although it may seem like Incles are getting upset about something dumb, it's actually a big deal in the fandom and other fandoms even congratulated them on this achievement (winning 6 days after debut).


(+535, -33)

1. (+247, -7) 

(The time it took for a boy group to win number one on a music broadcast. According to the first debut stage and goes by the debut day of first release [like a warm up single]) 

2. (+210, 10) Winner looked after the Team B kids even after their first win... 
Seunghoon: "To our Team B friends who we worked together with and who gave us this good song; if it weren't for you guys we wouldn't be here and I think that you guys received this award too. Come on~"

3. (+191, -8) We're just saying to base the record off the way we did it, I don't know why people are calling us petty because of that. I wish people would just understand that the record is precious to us

4. (+93, -3) I was crazy mad when they said they got the fastest record. They must be crazy, I was so mad. If they fairly got the fastest win then of course I wouldn't say anything, but they advertised so much that they were debuting on September 15th, but then all of a sudden they change their words to October 1stㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so annoyed to the point of tears, if they fairly got number one then I wouldn't react like this

5. (+90, -2) You guys are the real winners

6. (+79, 2) Let's become superstars

7. (+76, -2) This is Winner backstage after they won for the first time.. I don't know why this scene makes me teary..

8. (+69, -0) I really wish they would leave atleast the record alone...

9. (+66, -0) Having the fastest win (on music shows) may not be a big deal for some, but the fact that Kang Seungyoon mentioned it at the first fan meeting makes it a special achievement for Winner and for the fans...

10. (+56, -0) Honestly I didn't want to care about it and just go my own way, but thinking of the results that the kids worked so hard for since they were trainees being thrown away like that is so unfairㅋㅋㅋ Winner, I'll be your fan until the day you become superstars

11. (+41, -1) If you look at the Naver article, iKON fans are really making a spectacle out of themselves.. There's no answer for them

12. (+32, -0) I think Incles are really amazing. Their idols have been on hiatus for over a year, they've gone through scandals, and a hoobae group's fans keep on trying to start things with them but there aren't disrespectful fans in spite of all this. Incles are really mature (tn: literally, they have reached enlightenment)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images