The prodigy of hard work

Nate Pann:  Look at Kim Jinwoo's hard work.. I started watching 'WIN' since yesterday I think Kim Jinwoo is amazing..

Nate Pann: Look at Kim Jinwoo's hard work..

I started watching 'WIN' since yesterday
I think Kim Jinwoo is amazing..






Jinwoo: If I sleep a lot, 4 hours? It's not like I'll die if I lose a few hours of sleep. If I don't do well, that will look really bad on the (other) four members too.

(+474, -19)

1. (+138, -0) Mhmm
Kang Seungyoon to Kim Jinwoo: "When I saw you crouching in the practice studio hiding in your hood, it seemed to me like you wanted to hide yourself and my heart felt like it was tearing apart. It doesn't make sense that someone as good looking as you would want to hide away. Hyung, you deserve to be loved. Stay strong."

2. (+129, -1) Seriously.. his hard work..ㅠㅠ I'm sure other idols work hard like this too.. Made me change my opinion of idols
Comment: "Jinwoo used to always drink canned coffee or coffee he made. It's not good to drink a lot of coffee though. The friends he used to hang out with then would tell him to stop drinking coffee because it isn't good for him. Although he drank coffee because he wanted to sleep less to practice, it's also more filling than water or different liquids so he drank it to reduce his eating time. He stayed behind and practiced by himself when others went to go eat, and when they went home he stayed behind and practiced."

3. (+104, -0) (basically what the first comment says) ㅠㅠ I'm so happy that Winner was able to debut

4. (+75, -0) The five members of Winner all have some sort of backstory, or in other words, there is no member that got the title of 'Winner' easilyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jinwoo is really... At that time he had trained the longest in YG, and his friends were leaving the company one by one. He was scared that that could be his future, so he drank coffee instead of eating and slept only four hours a day to practice... Watching 'WIN' made me reflect on myself, I'm so glad to be a Winner fanㅠ Let's go till 50 years, guys

5. (+59, -0) All the members worked really hard, my heart hurt while watching 'WIN'

6. (+55, -1) He's a kid that worked so hard he got a nose bleed during the finale of 'WIN', it makes me sad that people simply say he's in charge of visualsㅠㅠ Kang Seungyoon's and Nam Taehyun's unique tones go so well with Kim Jinwoo's soft tone.. There would be no Winner without him

7. (+52, -0) The prodigy of hard work. The last thing he said was sad but it's a good thing that everything worked out. Kim Jinwoo's a little older but he's good looking and his voice good. It's like he has "I'm a good guy" written on his face which makes me want him to do even better.

8. (+42, -0) He really nose bled during the finale of 'WIN' because he was so happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's continue to do well!!

Fanacct: "I asked Jinwoo oppa 'In 5 words, describe how you felt when you became Winner'
Jinwoo oppa kept thinking for a looooong time
He lifted his five fingers for another 30 secondsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And after thinking about itㅠㅠㅠㅠ (So cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜ)
'My nose started to bleed'

9. (+39, -0) Kim Jinwoo was scared that he would be a hindrance on his team but Seungyoon told him to not think like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He always practiced until 4 in the morning... Our Jinwoo really works hard. The other four members have a specific role that people praise them for, and Jinwoo is always praised as the visual but he's good at singing too. Kim Jinwoo has to be in their songs for it to be complete.

10. (+38, -0) There are a lot of things I could say about Jinwoo, but unexpectedly he's very strong. He's the eldest hyung but he takes care of the others so well (and they take care of himㅋㅋㅋ) He likes people with no strings attached and he talks so prettily too. When he said to the members in their DVD that it was such a relief to be starting (his journey) with them, I got choked up and wanted to hug himㅠㅠ After receiving an event from the fans at their fanmeeting, he missed his part during their reverse event because he was crying.. I don't even know how much I cried during that, thinking about it now makes me tear up too. It's such a relief that your hard work is being shown, I'm rooting for you guys. Incles exist because Winner exists


11. (+37, -0) Winner really is full of deep thinkers.. Rather than being like "I have to show off!" (Winner's) more like "Guys go first, I'll push you from behind!!", don't you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images