WINNER's legendary debut

Nate Pann: Looking at WINNER's debut again

Nate Pann: Looking at WINNER's debut again


(look at pann for more of these pics.. there's a lot)


(+431, -32)

1. (+199, -6) I'm not a fan, but Winner's debut was legendary... I wonder why 'Different' wasn't a title song

2. (+190, -4) Personally I really think Winner's album was classy/legendary. I'm an SM stan but Winner's the first group from another company that I've downloaded the whole album for

3. (+159, -2) We want a comebackㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. (+75, -2) I was curious about that tooㅋㅋ Whenever iKON's new songs come out, Winner is number one on the search rankingsㅋㅋ I ended up listening to 'But' and 'Tonight' (because of that)ㅋㅋ

5. (+69, -0) Kya, so proud of Winner. I hope this time they come back with an unexpected tough concept!!

6. (+62, -1) ...?
(yesterday's search ranking on MelOn)

7. (+59, -1) Wow, but they're really amazing..

8. (+58, -1) I've been an SM stan for 5 years but Winner's the first group where all the songs amazed me

9. (+57, -0) I'm an SM stan but Different is seriously so good..ㅜㅜ It's the first time since the acoustic version of 'Love Love Love' that I've fallen so in love with a songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard they're coming back soon? I hope it does well!

10. (+53, -0) I'm a TVXQ fan but I was freaking shocked when I saw this. It's not easy to fill the charts like that these days, but of course, since it's YG. I hope they comeback soon.

11. (+52, -1) Who would have thought that these "monster rookies" would have a hiatus of over a year... ㅋㅋ I want a comeback

12. (+45, -1) When I watched 'WIN' I thought iKON was way more talented, but after seeing both of their debuts it was definitely right for Winner to win..

13.  (+40, -2) I see there are still kids going on about 'Empty'. If BI's such an amazing composer, shouldn't their album be really good? A lot of people are saying it's below expectations and if you look on their reviews, there are a lot of people saying it's whatever. You act like BI's the only one who composed 'Empty'.

14. (+39, -2) Their debut, looks, skills, and experience are all amazing

15. (+37, -1) I saw BI and Bobby do 'Empty' on Mix&Match and I realized why it became Winner's song...

---


Article: [Issue IS] "Our oppa's are finally coming back?" Winner, spotted at London airport

(trans to article can be found at ygunited)

1. [+614, -17] We want a Winner comeback!!

2. [+568, -15] I'm looking forward to Winner's comeback

3. [+547,  -17] Winner.. London... No way.. it's a vacation.. it has to be... a comeback!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!

4. [+508, -16] We want a Korean comeback!

5. [+505, -15] Winner's finally doing a comeback wow, daebak!!!!!! KangNamKimSongLee, let's hit daebak!!!

6. [+239, -5] Fall is the best time to listen to Winner's songs

7. [+233, -5] AhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey went to New York for their debut, now London for their comeback.. I'm looking forward to it

8. [+229, -5] I'm missing Winner even more these days, I hope they come back soon with good music

9. [+224, -5] Everyone dyes their hair, changes their style, and packs tons of luggage for a vacation these days^^

10. [+213, -7] No!!!! They're just going to play, they're on vacation!!!

11. [+189, -3] Just come on out.. I've been readyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+190, -4] My bank account is ready, I hope they comeback!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images