Jinwoo is beautiful

Nate Pann: Kim JinBom's crazy beauty

Nate Pann: Kim JinBom's crazy beauty




Unni.... She's jaw dropping

So good looking I want to curse

(+183, -11)

1. (+47, -0) This is our JinBom unni, her body is perfect too

2. (+40, -0) Crazy, are they all the prettiest when they're dressed as girls? F*ck, that's crazy wow... Why are they prettier than me 

3. (+37, -0) How lovable

4. (+14, -0) He's a Winner member like them, but he really seems like a girl group member..

5. (+12, -0) If someone saw this they might think Song Minho has a girlfriendㅋ..

6. (+11,  -0) JinBom unni's body beats girl groups too..

7. (+9, -0) I was really shocked this day..

8. (+7, -0) Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't understand the title so I thought 'She's pretty' and scrolled all the way downㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was a guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. (+6, -0) How does he look like that...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images