Taehyun's Instagram

Nate Pann: It was Nam Taehyun I think this kid was just born with it My friend is an Incle so she told me to look at their Winnercity(?...

Nate Pann: It was Nam Taehyun

I think this kid was just born with it
My friend is an Incle so she told me to look at their Winnercity(?) and personal instagram pictures, so I followed and have been looking at their pictures, but everytime he uploads his aura is no joke...







The last two pictures were taken by Nam Taehyun
There's just something about his pictures... The aura that comes off is kind of like Hyuna's when she uploads pictures ㅋㅋ

(+191, -42)

1. (+55, -5) Nam Taehyun's aura is really unique

2. (+53, -5) Seriously each picture he takes is awesome

3. (+26, -1) He's really unique

4. (+24, -1) But it's even more amazing that his aura is always changing too

5. (+19, -0) Our Tae-nie has the best aura

6. (+18, -0) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. (+15, -1) If you enter a Nam Taehyun pann, you'll always have fun looking at the pictures

8. (+14, -1) Nam Taehyun's just sexy

9. (+13, -1) Winner could seriously make a photoshoot magazine out of their picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. (+12, -1) Taehyun really has his own type of aura... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images