WINNER drops teaser film for impending comeback

Article: WINNER reveals comeback teaser film... Annual project announcement 1. [+702, -32] I think I'm going crazy, my hands are sha...

Article: WINNER reveals comeback teaser film... Annual project announcement

1. [+702, -32] I think I'm going crazy, my hands are shaking

2. [+622, -23] Wow the teaser's like a movie.... They went overseas with a packed schedule and worked really hard to film this but I think it came out well. I'm looking forward to it, 2016 Winner hwaiting!

3. [+530, -19] Are they finally coming backㅜㅜ I've been waiting, Winner

4. [+492, -19] This is real life right, not a dream?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is Winner finally coming back?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah I seriously love themㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+420, -23] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I thought I was seeing things ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you, CEO Yang

6. [+170, -5] Crazyㅜㅜ This isn't a teaser but a movieㅜㅜ I'll look forward to itㅠ Only 6 days leftㅠㅠ

7. [+161, -4] Wow what do I do, I don't think I was prepared to see this My heart feels like it's going to burst. Incles, let's make this year Winner's!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images