Where's Winner's comeback

Nate Pann: Discography of the rookies from the Big 3 that debuted in 2014

Nate Pann: Discography of the rookies from the Big 3 that debuted in 2014


Ah, I have no words.....


(+284, -5)

1. (+103, -3) I'm a fan of another group but Winner's hiatus is really too long. They said that they're coming back soon, but are they really?

2. (+101, -8) Winner's album was really classy... It was the first time that I downloaded all the songs, even the side tracksㅜㅜ Personally I really like Winner's songs so if they just had a comeback!!! Fans, stay strong tooㅜㅜ

3. (+93, -2) Lovelyz, who debuted in November of 2014, have released a full album, repackage album and now even a mini... I feel so bad for Winner. They were supposed to debut in 2013 right after the end of their show but CEO Yang went back on his word, and then fans had to wait for a year... But their hiatus now is even longer than that, so I feel even more bad for the fans (me) that are sticking through this..ㅎ

4. (+43, -1) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We asked him to just debut them and he really did just that

5. (+42, -1) Shouldn't we report that Winner is missing?

6. (+37, -1) They really did only give Winner a debut

7. (+32, -2) Usually if a rookie group has a long hiatus their comeback doesn't get a lot of attention, but for Winner... I think they'll do well if they just release a song... Maybe it's because there's a lot of expectations since they're from a Top 3 agency.. but anyways, Winner's songs are goodㅠ

8. (+32, -2) Winner doesn't even have a schedule today but they went to London... Maybe it really is soon... And Nam Taehyun even has blonde hair... Is the comeback actually near?

9. (+32, -1) Red Velvet's 'Happiness' and 'Be Natural' were just digital singles. Anyways, Winner really is pitiful...

10. (+28, -0) What is Winnerㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Ah seriously, in my heart I want to go to YG and destroy everything, but if I saw Hyunsuk in reality I wouldn't even be able to say a word.. I hate myself f*ck

11. (+26, -1) Winner went to London today...!!!!! I hope they're going there to film somethingㅎㅎ Pleaseㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Make a comeback

12. (+25, -0) Well.... Big Bang's a 10 year old group that only has 2 full albums.. Ha Ha this is nothing.... fuck....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images