'Fear' still staying strong on the charts

Article: 'IC' and 'SMTM' take over the charts... Are there no opponents





Article: 'IC' and 'SMTM' take over the charts... Are there no opponents




1. [+1650, -350] I 'fear'fully (means more like freaking) like Song Minho's 'Fear'..

2. [+1345, -88] 'Leon''s really good and 'Fear' is also really good

3. [+1397, -288] Song Minho's 'Fear' has already been out for almost a month but it's surprising that it's still at the top, fighting among 'IC' songs. His performance was really on another level. This song really fit Taeyang's voice, but if another rapper besides Song Minho did this song I don't think it would be as good to listen to. Taeyang and Song Minho is a match made in heaven.

4. [+849, -127] IU is freaking pretty...

5. [+733, -111] I really like 'Leon'... It's addictive ㅋㅋ Le Le Leon~

6. [+285, -26] Song Minho's lyrics are really similar to my situation these days so I listen to it everyday

7. [+295, -38] When it becomes night time I always search for 'Fear'.. It's freaking goodㅠ

8. [+283, -42] In the end the winner is Song Minhoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+262, -28] The lyrics to 'Fear' are so good

10. [+232, -14] IU's vocal color is really good and Song Minho's bass-like rapping and Taeyang's harmony is seriously the best....ㅎ I really like both 'Leon' and 'Fear'.... I'm reminded of IU and Song Minho's collab at the MAMA awards last year! I don't get sick of either of the songs.

11. [+236, -20] Song Minho's really amazing... I thought 'Okey Dokey' sucked but it's actually really addictingㅋㅋ The fact that it's still in the Top 10 is amazing, Basick and Song Mino do well~~!

12. [ +221, -14] "Father! If you're looking at me give me an answer"


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images