Future Superstar Kang Seungyoon

Nate Pann: This is random, but for some reason I feel like Kang Seungyoon will hit it big. (Pann lists idols who they predicted would beco...

Nate Pann: This is random, but for some reason I feel like Kang Seungyoon will hit it big.

(Pann lists idols who they predicted would become well known/popular and are talented/driven)

I guessed this many right, but for some reason I feel like Kang Seungyoon will become a superstar? Just watch, he's got it all. This is the first time I've been so excited about an idol after GD and IU. I have a good sense in regards to these things.


(+303, -66)

1. (+106, -4) I think so too.. It's like Kang Seungyoon has these eyes that just draw people in.. I don't mean that superficially. His looks make people go crazy.

2. (+92, -0) Why are people hating on Kang Seungyoon here (in the comments); ㅋ

3. (+93, -0) OP, have a good day

4. (+48, -1) I'm going to screenshot this, and I'll probably get goosebumps about it in a few yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. (+46, -3) He's already done solo work before he debuted with Winner, and before 'WIN' he got number 1 even with poor promotions, which is hard to do. He got the ending in 'High Kick' as the main character's friend, and recently he was the male lead in a web drama ^^ Even if you guys want him to fail, Kang Seungyoon will succeed

6. (+44, -0) Isn't it interesting? When he was on SSK, he got so much hate and criticism, but now he's the most successful out of all of those season's contestants.

7. (+40, 0) Yep, so true. I'm a fan of another group but even my mom and dad know who Kang Seungyoon is, and younger people know him as well. He's going to hit it big later on.

8. (+32, -0) Thank you, he's definitely going to be a superstar!!! Because in the end he's WINNER!!

9. (+32, -0) Yeah, Kang Seungyoon got a lot of public recognition after SSK. I want him to release an album with that smooth voice of hisㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. (+31, -0) I remember almost all of the judges on SSK2 picked Kang Seungyoon as the contestant with the most star potential. His skills, well, if you listened to 'Instinctively' you'd know, and also his producing/writing skills with 'Color Ring'... Antis tried to dig up something from his past but instead he said(?) 'I'll write you guys a handwritten letter' ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe said in an interview "I hope the people who listen to our music become winners as well" and later his charitable acts were revealed.. He seriously has a beautiful mentality, God Seung

11. (+29, -0) His mindset is the best..
(trans) Kang Seungyoon "Our (Winner's) main goal is for the people who listen to our music to become winners as well... I hope that the sad feelings we express through our songs are relatable to the people listening, and can be of comfort to them. While listening to our songs, rather than thinking 'Wow, they're cool. They're good looking', I'd like the music to be healing and give people strength."

12. (+29, -0) Thank you for looking kindly on Seungyoon

13. (+27, -0) To say that Kang Seungyoon's impression and mentality is the best among idols isn't an exaggeration... I've never seen a kid act like he does at 22, he's meant to be the leader. He does cute things that suit his age but his mentality is really his strongest point...

14. (+25, -0) He sounds good on TV, but when you hear him live it's seriously amazing. He keeps exceeding expectations, and without realizing I find myself comparing him to other great singers and wishing they'd sing certain parts like he does. He's more like a singer than an idol to me now. Of course, all the Winner members are talented and they blend and work together well as a group. What I find weird is why they're keeping a gem like this so far away from the public. He's a rookie, isn't this the time to be singing and on broadcast the most? The hiatus is too long.

15. (+24, -0) Kang Seungyoon and Kim Jinwoo will hit it really big.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images