Charming Mino♡

Nate Pann: Song Minho's ant diss songㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've become interested in Song Minho lately so as I was searching for stuff, Incles reco...

Nate Pann: Song Minho's ant diss songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I've become interested in Song Minho lately so as I was searching for stuff, Incles recommended I look up the 'ant diss song'
I looked it up and it was freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


When Song Minho was in B.O.M., their dorm must have had a lot of ants
He saw that and got so pissed off that he wrote an ant diss songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He got pissed off because of ants
But looking at the last picture, there really were a lot of ants
It's enough to get pissed aboutㅜㅜㅜㅜ

(translations to lyrics here)

He wrote lyrics with exactly those feelingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's really funny but the song is also really catchy
I was listening to it in the library and my head was moving along with the beatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


You can listen to it hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ You have to take a listen



(+366, -28)

1. (+118, -1) F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a big guy but he hates ants that much that he wrote a diss song towards them

2. (+103, -1) Ah Song Minho... I can really relate to him these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's cute how he says it's a warㅋㅋㅋㅋ How hard must he have had it at 19 where he couldn't even sleep because of ants..ㅠㅠ It's a relief that he's succeeded now

3. (+89, -1) But the song is really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So it's even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. (+36, -0) When he puts in curses like 'f*ck',  it makes me close my mouth/shut upㅋㅋㅋ You witty punk..

5. (+35, -1) Ah please... I wanted to stop at Sunggyu... Calm down heart, stop beating so hard... I used to only like actors, I messed up once I started liking idols too.... Ha.... Stop shaking.. Hands, please.....

6. (+31, -1) Ah crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a fan of another groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I f*cking laughed out loudㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of flies at my house too, should I write a diss song towards the flies..

7. (+30, -0) Yeah, I'm an ant, Yeah, I'm an ant dude

8. (+23, -1) The song Song Minho and Nam Taehyun made about King Sejong was so funny tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

---

Nate Pann: About Song Minho's personality...

If you get to know him, he has a lot of charmㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trying to cheer up Lee Seunghoon, who is tired due to the survival battlesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Showing aegyo at Kang Seungyoon's debut stage



A congratulatory performance for Kang Seungyoon's birthdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


When asked if he has a lot of aegyo, he shows it instead of answering with wordsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Showing aegyo towards maknae Taehyun to get a piece of meat


He really has a lot of aegyo and his personality is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ
A derpㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+665, -43)

1. (+200, -2) ....?

2. (+174, -1) Real derpㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said Nam Taehyun was bothering him, and while doing this for the fans he ended up fallingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. (+160, -1) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe members revealed their abs and this was Song Minho laterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But nobody cared

4. (+76, -1) No matter how much Song Minho tried to act hard on 'Show Me', fans know what kind of derp he really is

5. (+68, -0) While watching WinnerTV I wondered what this charming dummy was about, but when they did the hidden camera and he got serious and angry at Nam Taehyun, even saying "Hey you son of a b*tch" I shut upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He looks really handsome when he's serious, the gif is Song Minho pissed off at Nam Taehyun during the hidden camera

6. (+59, -4) Ah seriously, I freaking like Song Minhoㅠㅠ

7. (+50, -1) The Winner member's charms keep getting revealed one by one...

8. (+42, -0) Seriously a derp, our Minoㅋㅋㅋ

9. (+42, -0) Look at his smile... He's so pureㅠㅠㅠ

10. (+41, -0) Real derpㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. (+37, -0) The reason I believe Mino has a really good personality is because with the groups he was with before Winner, Block B and B.O.M., he still has really tight relationships with them even though the groups fell apart. Whether the split is on good or bad terms, it might make a person not want to see the other again, but seeing as how he still maintains his relationships with them is really interesting and commendable, and it makes me love him even moreㅠㅠ He's a derp that does silly things but that just shows how good his personality isㅠㅠㅠㅠ Mino-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ Are you even humanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. (+33, -1) loolooloolalala

13. (+28, -0) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ King of overreactionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. (+27, -0) He's a silly baby like this, but it was a little sad how tough they made him look on SMTM

15. (+26, -0) Cutieㅠㅠ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images