In the end, the winner is 'Fear'

Nate Pann: Goosebumps! Song Minho - 'Fear' (feat. Taeyang) behind story

Nate Pann: Goosebumps! Song Minho - 'Fear' (feat. Taeyang) behind story


It's still around 5th~10th on MelOn's real time chart, and here's a behind story that's not really a behind story about Song Minho's 'Fear' feat Taeyang.

In an interview Zico did earlier this year for 'Well Done':

Zico said with no hesitation that an artist that makes him go 'hul' is Taeyang.


and also Mino
I got goosebumpsㅋㅋㅋ He was able to produce and make a good song with an artist he likes and someone he respects...


and this interview he did after 'Fear' was released!

There was some controversy, but I think in the end it was a blessing that Taeyang featured in the song

It was a good song because of Song Minho's rapping + Taeyang's vocals + Zico's (& poptime's) producing

This also came out in that interview
(caps talk about the time Zico cried in front of his members (on Block B Match Up) because of Mino)

Zico rea~~~lly treasures Mino
When will we be able to see a collaboration like this againㅠㅠ I hope this wont be the first and last time

(+260, -8)

1. (+86, -2) Song Minho gained a lot from joining SMTM but one good thing is that we were able to see a ZicoMino stage that we probably wouldn't have been able to see otherwiseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was really good

2. (+77, -1) Whenever Zico talks about Song Minho, he always refers to him as his 'most treasured dongsaeng'....

3. (+71, -2) Zico and Song Minho, do well and be happyㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'Match Up' was sad...

4. (+46, -2) I really like Zicoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can see he always treasures and takes care of Minoㅠㅠㅠㅠ Take care of our derp in the future too

4. (+41, -1) The song is f*cking good.. 'The fact that it could become my grave scared me, Father' whenever I listen to this part I get goosebumps...

5. (+40, -2) Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ When 'Fear' first came out, the hip hop stans were coming out and saying it wonbecause of YG, so funny...ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of artist would do something so stupid as purposely lowering the quality of a song they're confident in f*ck I thought Song Minho had an advantage with his fangirls, but Blacknut stans are on another level

6. (+35, -0) Yeah, honestly I can't imagine anyone other than Taeyang doing the chorus

7. (+28, -0) I've become a fan of Zico and Song Minho

8. (+25, -0) I enjoyed Song Minho's rap partㅋㅋ It's not like he sucks or anything, but then again, people hate seeing others do wellㅋㅋ

--


Article: Song Minho 'Fear', eventually overtakes 'Leon' and becomes the king in the long run

1. [+349, -8] When it becomes night, without me realizing I end up just listening to the song...

2. [+314, -8] I really like the song 'Fear'ㅠ Put out good songs with Winner in the future too

3. [+305, -10] After watching 'Show Me' I became a fan of Song Minho... this ahjumma... I listen to 'Fear' everyday

4. [+294, -4] Mino Taeyang Zico~ The three of you are the best! 'Fear' is really a classic

5. [+171, -1] Song Minho's lyrics are good, but his rap tone is also so nice. You don't get sick of it so you keep listening, and when you listen at night you get choked up. The song is really great

6. [+167, -1] I think it brought together Song Minho's sincerity and skills. Very cool!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images