Seunghoon's underappreciated talent

Nate Pann: Jamie Cullum mentioned Winner This is something that happened a while ago, but since YG didn't put up any article about i...

Nate Pann: Jamie Cullum mentioned Winner


This is something that happened a while ago, but since YG didn't put up any article about it on the main page it got buried... Lee Seunghoon choreographed this dance that the Winner members did and Jamie Cullum saw it and mentioned them on his SNS.


Well, there are still some people that ask if Lee Seunghoon is actually good at dancing, but his ability to express himself and his stage presence really isn't something you should look down upon... 

(+69, -2)

1. (+31, -1) I'm a Shawol, but when I saw this video I saved it and watched it whenever I had the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His choreography skills and dance skills have to be acknowledged, he's an idea bankㅠㅠ The other members are good at dancing too

2. (+26, -1) ㅠㅠ

3. (+24, -1) Dont Stop the Music is legendary..

4. (+16, -0) But CEO Yang is too much, when asked what Winner was better at than Big Bang, he just said height and age.. It made me really sadㅠㅠ Put out an article that shows how well they do.. Even during 'WIN' there weren't a lot of articles about Team A, how sad..

5. (+14, -0) Lee Seunghoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!! Don't get sick and always be healthy.. ㅠㅠ

6. (+14, -0) I know well that dancing and the stage is very precious to you, and that's good but don't get sick Lee Seunghoon

7. (+10, -0) Protect Aruㅎㅎ

9. (+9, -0) I want to see Aru, CEO Yang, he's so full of charmㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. (+9, -0) Jamie Cullum said he wanted to collab again!!!! They should release articles about this kind of stuff and let Seunghoon hear some praise.... He said he's the saddest when his hard work goes unnoticed...

11. (+8, -0) Highlight of 'WIN'

11. (+8, -0) Our Hoonieㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please be healthyㅠㅠㅠㅠ Take care of your bodyㅠㅠ

12. (+7, -0) I really like Seunghoon these daysㅠㅠ I saw videos from Winner's Japanese concert and his rap skills improved a lot and he's very witty when talking on stageㅠㅠ I wish they'd hurry up and come back soon so he can show how cool he is on stage, and I hope he goes on a lot of variety shows so people can see how charming Seunghoon is

13. (+7, -0) I like Seunghoon because he's good at everything and he has a lot of sense/wit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images