YG announces overlapping promotions for Winner and iKON

Article: Yang Hyunsuk personally reveals a teaser for Winner's comeback 'Will be promoting with iKON simultaneously'

Article: Yang Hyunsuk personally reveals a teaser for Winner's comeback 'Will be promoting with iKON simultaneously'


1. (+8358, -265) Ugh.. Do they have to promote the two groups at the same time.. the fanwars are just going to get bigger... ah

2. (+7374, -155) Please CEO Yang, Winner is Winner and iKON is iKON

3. (+6391, -151) Together...? A fight within the family...

4. (+5757, -175) He's doing Winner vs iKONㅋㅋ I wonder what the result will be

5. (+4108, -227) Hul.. Daebak.. I'm looking forward to it

6. (+969, -74) Why?? There are 365 days in 1 year, out of all those days you choose now? If iKON finished promotions and Winner came back it would be perfect. What is this, it's like you're trying to start fights

7. (+950, -76) Is Winner actually going to come back...?

8. (+961, -116) Is Winner coming back? I'm already nervous... dokidoki

9. (+768, -68) Just release Winner from their jewel box

10. (+698, -54) You shouldn't put them together, seriously

11. (+675, -43) The fandoms were fighting earlier when that iKON article came out, but if they're going to be promoting at the same time, wow... Can't you please just let iKON and Winner do their own things at their own time?

12. (+705, -93) I waited for you, I miss you Winnerㅠㅠ

13. (+571, -37) Seriously Hyunsuk, why are you doing this..

14. (+444, -37) I like that they're coming back, but does he really have to cause a family fight like this?ㅠㅠ

15. (+397, -68) I'm a man, but I acknowledge Big Bang and Winner. I'm really a fan of both

16. (+327,  -32) If I get to see Winner I don't really care about anything else. Incles have been worn down properly, so when they come back let's show CEO Yang what we're capable of.

17. (+322, -28) Won on 'WIN' and became the winners, Winner, if they're just going to put them together in this way, then why did they make them go through all that.. Sigh

18. (+322, -29) I just really miss them, KangNamKimSongLeeㅠㅠ It's been way too long since we've seen them in Koreaㅠㅠ I hope they come back soon and are on TV a lotㅠㅠ

19. (+302, -19) I was just shocked when that teaser was put up... and then I cried a riverㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. (+280, -12) With YG, it's not true until they've actually come back

21. (+270, -15) Of course. Come out Winner, overlapping promotions don't matter

22. (+269, -18) Huul~ I'm a VIP but seriously, congrats Incles^^

23. (+270, -24) Winner is the winner anyways

24. (+281, -41) In my opinion, Winner really stands out to me in YGㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

25. (+209, -8) They put out an article saying they were going to push iKON so much, so when Winner fans asked for a comeback too they immediately put out this article. The biggest cause of fights between Winner and iKON fans is Yang Hyunsuk. Stop getting our hopes up and just give Winner a comeback by the end of the year and finish up iKON's debut promotions well.

26. (+208, -9) Winner fans have gone through all sorts of things for the past year, so our mentality is really strongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our mental strength isn't that of rookie fans anymoreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG just needs to give them a comeback... and stop doing interviews CEO Yang

27. (+201, -5) The only good thing Hyunsuk has done for Winner fans is putting the 5 of them together in a group..

28. (+201, -12) Ah every time I see Winner I just feel like sobbing

29. (+174, -9) They'll do well since they're Winner :) :) Fitting of their name

30. (+181, -17) Ah I hate that they're doing it this way but I want to see my idols, a one year hiatus is too much

31. (+166, -3) I'm an Incle, but even if it's short I'd rather have overlapping promotions than pushing the comeback even later

32. (+168, -9) Honestly Winner isn't fair. They have a member from SSK and another from KPOP Star, there's no member that lacks skills, and when you listen to their songs you can easily distinguish their voices. This is their biggest advantage; you don't have a group with a bunch of similar kids but a 5 member group with their own uniqueness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images