The best idol group friendship

Nate Pann: The tight relationship of Block B and Winner + BBCs and Incles There are a lot of ways in which Block B and Winner are connecte...

Nate Pann: The tight relationship of Block B and Winner + BBCs and Incles

There are a lot of ways in which Block B and Winner are connectedㅋㅋ


First off, the core connection 'Song Minho'!!


As many of you may know, this is the derp that was about to debut with Block B
When they were really youngㅋㅋ Cutie Minho, Mom Park Kyung and Minho's dad Zico (+Hanhae)

(Cho PD you bastard...)


In particular, Minho and P.O. were roommates and best friendsㅎㅎ


Look at how proud of themselves they are


They were so adorable here I wanted to dieㅜ I'm a Block B fan but when Winner, who had gone through so much to debut, got number 1! I was so proud, and above all else they were all just so happy together, regardless of who won. It was a touching display.


Another connection is between look alikes Zico & Seungyoon


A Z-I-CO impersonatorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(The truth is, left is KSY, right is Zico)




"A friend you're close with recently? -- Zico: Actor Choi Taejoon hyung, Singer iKON Bobby and Winner's Minho and Seungyoon. I talk a lot with Seungyoon about music and with Bobby about our lives... It think it would be fun to stand on stage together once"

Even mentioned him!!

Because of these connections, there's no way these two groups WOULDN'T be close, and so even our fandoms are like familiesㅎㅎ


Block B, Winner, I hope they both grow bigger and succeed!!


"Q. How did you feel going against Block B as the candidates for number 1?

(Song Minho) The story of me and Jihoon (P.O.) is like a drama. Ever since we were young we were close, and since high school we liked rap. This was before I started dieting too. During the time that we lived together we even went on auditions, and I got accepted after I lost a lot of weight. I thought that if we auditioned, both of us would get in but only one of us got accepted and the other didn't. So we promised eachother 'One day, we will meet on the same stage' and then we met as the first place candidates on 'M COUNTDOWN'. While we were waiting for the announcement, we held each other's hand tightly and spoke to each other through our eyes.

(Kang Seungyoon) Before the winner was announced, I looked at the two of them (Song Minho and P.O.) and got teary. Despite us being opponents, after we won Zico hyung hugged me and I was touched.

(Song Minho) After the win, we went backstage and met the Block B hyungs and apologized but they sincerely congratulated us.

(+220, -6)

1. (+54, -0) It's good to see, fighting to both teams!

2. (+48, -1) Aww, I'm an Incle but I like BBCs!!!!

3. (+48, -0) Zico taking care of Song Minho was seriously like a father wouldㅜㅜ

4. (+25, -0) Zico looks like he'd be really roughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the way he talks is just super cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. (+22,-0) Zico's son, Song Minhoㅋㅋㅋ

6. (+22, -0) Song Minho Woo Jihoㅜㅜㅜ So cute. I like Block B but more than that I like that the relationship between BBCs and Incles is goodㅎㅎ

7. (+18, -0) BBCs Block B, love ya guysㅠㅠㅠㅠ Always grateful for so many things...

8. (+15, -1) Incles interestingly don't fight with us so I really like themㅜㅜ I love you, Incles3

9. (+12, -0) I really like Zico&Kang Seungyoonㅠㅠ And I really like BBC and Block B tooㅠㅠ BlockB Winner forever~~!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images