More excitement for Winner's comeback news

Article: "YG Yang Hyunsuk, Winner comeback teaser? 'Miss them' thoughts on the meaning'

Article: "YG Yang Hyunsuk, Winner comeback teaser? 'Miss them' thoughts on the meaning'


1. [+746, -30] I freaking miss them so hand them over

2. [+673, -25] How can a rookie group just release one album and then have a hiatus for over a year?? They have to come out now...

3. [+595, -27] Isn't it time for them to come back now?

4. [+561, -24] Winnerㅜㅜㅜㅜ I miss them!!!!!

5. [+512, -22] Hahaha... Are you teasing us?

6. [+241, - 1] Obviously!!!!! Is that even a question!!!!!

7. [+233, -1] You've hidden them for long enough so release them now

8. [+197, -2] Why are you asking something so obvious?

9. [+186, -5] Kang Seungyoon trained for 3 years with fans unable to see even a hair on his head, so I bet fans thought they would be able to see a lot of him once he debuted... Seriously, give Winner a comeback

-

Nate Pann: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy, Winner's having a comeback

(+346, -24)

1. (+177, -13) Seriously I'm prideful over their logoㅠㅠ It's f*cking high class

2. (+162, -10) A Winner comebackㅠㅠ finallyㅠㅠㅠ with all of them!!!

3. (+136, -8) Winner!!! Finallyㅠㅠ They're having a comebackㅠㅠ

4. (+79, -2) I missed you kidsㅠㅠ

5. (+75, -1) The article got over 1000 comments in one hourㅋㅋㅋ It's not even a confirmed comeback but a teaser

6. (+71, -1) miss them? miss them.
7. (+60, -0) Don't be fooled, they did this for Big Bang and they ended up coming back 3 months laterㅎ You really can't believe what YG says

8. (+51, -1) Yang Hyunsuk is going to do a team kill?????? YG is?????? He's just saying this but he'll probably put them out later

9. (+38, -1) What's the meaning of this!!!!! Fuckㅠㅠ

10. (+36, -1) 'Miss them' do we have to even say it Yang Hyunsuk f*ck I missed them to the point of deathㅠㅠ

11. (+30, -1) I'm a fan of another group but Winner fans are always so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My friend is an Incle and she was so happy just because of thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not even an official teaser but you guys are so excited!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnyways I was waiting for Winner too so fighting to them!

12. (+30, -1) Crazy, my hands are shakingㅠ My heart is racingㅠㅠ I miss you, Winnerㅠ

13. (+28, -1) Don't believe it, he's saying that but then he's going to release them 3 years later

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images